Monday, November 1, 2010

Day 3 - October 28, 2010

Called Dr. office and Margarita was great as the others.  I asked about application methods & amount.  Concerned at first I used too much because it was still “tacky” an hour later, now wonder if I’m not using enough?  Sheesh, I just want to do this right and get it behind me.  Also asked about the different sunscreen types I didn’t know about and then lost it.  Margarita said the Neutrogena I bought was great and that’s why Dr. recommends it.  Recommends?  Nobody has recommended NOTHING!  After 3wks with no days off and 12hr days, I jumped and unloaded.  It struck me then,
-          I am NOT the first person to do this
-          I am NOT the first with these questions
-          I was really told NOTHING by Dr. except shown the shocking pictures, cautioned that the treatment should be in winter (yes, November qualifies as winter) and that green concealer under my makeup would help with the redness
Margarita volunteered a FAQ sheet and to come in to the office.  With my 7 or 8 phone calls, I’m hoping my questions are answered, so no thanks.  No more visits right now.

Got the FAQ’s and geeee, some of my questions from the past 2wks are right here!  What a concept!
-          How to apply (though nothing about it taking an hour to dry)
-          Don’t use cosmetics (direct contradiction to Dr. )
-          Ask the dr. about sunscreen (gee, did that and just got told “yes”)

So, again, with my normal approach to life, I think “how can THIS not happen again, so I’m starting a FAQ of my own.  May go in the trash, but at least I can offer it to Dr. at the end of my treatment.  Not even sure now I can remember them all, since I’ve called her so many times.

No comments:

Post a Comment