Saturday, November 13, 2010

Night 19 - November 13, 2010

Swollen and sore enough especially starting yesterday that it's getting hard to open my mouth.  I can only take little bites (which is not necessarily a bad thing!), talking is awkward, can't smile, trouble brushing my teeth, etc.  Still counting down :)

Rode a short 70miler today mostly because I haven't been able to work out this past week inside.  The minute my body temp goes up, my face feels like there's acid on it.  However outside with the chilly weather it mitigates that some and my mental state just doesn't have it to ride after work at night.  I'm just so glad to be home, I don't even want to go ride.  I'm a big one for living my life and doing what I can to not let "stuff" interfere, but must admit I'm getting uncomfortable in public now.  With just a few days left, I'm not worried at all, but felt wierd at Spaghetti Whse eating lunch today with friends.  Everyone is GREAT, no wierd looks/comments, just my own mental hangup is all.




No comments:

Post a Comment